Monday, July 20, 2009

Ego Blogging of the Month: Thanks @SciAm for following selecting me as one of your "recommended" folks you follow on twitter

Another ego blog here. I am very honored that Scientific American listed me as one of the folks they follow on twitter (see Recommended: Science Folks We Follow on Twitter: Scientific American).

The tweeterers they list are:
Of course, I agree with them about me. I do follow Zimmer and Skloot already and will check out the others.

If you know nothing about twitter, I recommend checking it out. I think it has enormous potential as a tool in science communication (e.g., see this Bioscience article on science and twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...